Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Business Law, Estate Planning & Estate and Gift Tax Planning
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients Throughout new mexico
At Westerfield Law Offices, LTD., I advocate for clients in Business Law, Estate Planning and Estate and Gift Tax Planning cases. Based in Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, I am familiar with the courts of the Los Ranchos de Albuquerque area and throughout New Mexico. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
Westerfield Law Offices, LTD. has a thorough understanding of New Mexico law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- I handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact me today.
I handle estate planning matters, helping individuals protect their legacies and provide for their loved ones.
- I advise clients on the creation of wealth transfer devices that are exempt from the estate tax and other steep taxes. Individuals, executors, trustees and businesses count on my office for reliable tax advice.
- I guide estate executors and administrators through the process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating assets of the estate.
- I am knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. I guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. I also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Tax law is an incredibly complex legal area. From preparation and filing to evasion and fraud, no matter what issue you are facing, you need to be represented by an experienced and knowledgeable tax law attorney.
- There are many different types of trusts, each with its own rules and benefits. I can help you establish one appropriate for your assets and goals.
A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. I draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable.
When you retain the services of Westerfield Law Offices, LTD., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable New Mexico law firm today
Westerfield Law Offices, LTD. sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in New Mexico. My office is conveniently located in Los Ranchos de Albuquerque. Call my firm at 505-265-5665 to arrange your free consultation or contact the firm online.